Simple Rules To Live By...
- Listen to your body
- Take a moment to be grateful for your food before eating
- Remember that balance is the key and moderation in all things really works
- Less packaging is better for your body and a win for the environment.
- Enjoy each and every mouthful of your food and you will never overindulge.
- Digestion is optimal when calm, never eat upset and you won’t upset your meal.
- Continue to learn and adapt to new information, even the experts are here to learn.
- Balance new information with common sense as your mind is the most powerful part of your body's digestive system.
Be aware of your thoughts and feelings and remember if you are eating clean, healthy food your mind and body will think and move with clarity and vitality.
Body IQ is not about prescribing the latest fad-dier or promoting quick results that will disappear next week. We are about simplifying information so that you can make your own health choices and looking at food and nutrition choices that will help you live a longer more healthful life.
The purpose of this blog is to present bites of nutrition information that are currently popular or being discussed. It is up to you to try, test and provide feedback on your experience. If you like what you read and wish to get more specific guidance and assistance nutrition coaching is available.
Phone/Txt: 0413 342 910 or CLICK HERE TO GET IN TOUCH!